1. When you buy the Bathroom Cabinet, you must handle it carefully. The ceramic basin is fragile and can be lifted gently without being tugged. When placing the bathroom cabinet, the floor should also be level. If it is a floor cabinet, you should level the feet.
2. Bathroom Cabinet should not be exposed to the sun, it is best to put it in a ventilated place, and not in a very dry place.
3. If you accidentally smoke in the bathroom and scorch the paint surface, you can take a toothpick, wrap a layer of cloth, slowly wipe the burn marks, you can also use some thin vinegar to remove.
4. If you get some white burn marks on the Bathroom Cabinet, you can try rubbing with alcohol, toilet water, or kerosene on the cloth.
5. If there are water stains, you can wet the cloth, cover it on the bathroom cabinet, and then press the wet cloth with an electric iron, the stains will disappear immediately.
6. If the lacquer surface of the Bathroom Cabinet is accidentally scraped off, but does not damage the cabinet, you can use the same color crayon or paint to apply repair on the surface of the cabinet, and then you can apply nail polish on it.
7. Use a cloth to wipe dust off the Bathroom Cabinet from time to time. Remember to spray some cleaner on the cloth.
8. The ceramic basin can be cleaned directly with clean water, detergent, soapy water, etc.
9. If there are scratches on the ceramic basin, you can apply some toothpaste, then wipe it repeatedly with a cloth, and then wax it to restore the Bathroom Cabinet to its original appearance.