1. Kitchen cabinets made of artificial stone and stainless steel should not be wiped with hard scouring pads, steel balls, chemical agents or steel brushes. Use soft towels, scouring pads with water or brighteners, otherwise they will cause scratches Marks or erosion.
2. Kitchen Cabinets made of fireproof board can be cleaned with household cleaner, wiped with nylon brush or nylon ball, then wiped with damp and hot cloth towel, and finally wiped with dry cloth.
3. Soft stone cloth should be used for natural stone countertops, and cannot be wiped with toluene cleaner, otherwise it is difficult to remove white spots. When removing scale, strong acidity toilet powder, dilute hydrochloric acid, etc. can not be used, otherwise it will damage the glaze and make it tarnish.
4. If Kitchen Cabinets are made of raw wood, dust should be removed with a duster first, and then wiped with a dry cloth or moisturizing lotion for wood maintenance. Do not use wet cloths or oil-based cleaning products.
5. Avoid knocking or impacting on countertops such as wash basins or gas stoves. Where two countertops meet, avoid long-term soaking of moisture.