1. Always keep the cabinet door clean, and there should be no debris or dust in the track. When cleaning Wardrobes, you can wipe the cabinet and cabinet door with a semi-wet cloth, and avoid using corrosive cleaners. The dust of the track can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner or a small brush, and the metal parts such as the cabinet frame and the draw bar should be wiped with a dry cloth.
2. Prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting the track, and scratching the Wardrobes cabinet and door panels. The edge sealing of the cabinet should not touch water and other liquid solvents to prevent the edge sealing from falling off.
3. Allow it to breathe more, or use a dehumidifying agent regularly to prevent the cabinet and clothing from getting wet. Use less aromatics containing chemical ingredients to deodorize Wardrobes, as they are likely to cause damage to Wardrobes.
4. When the room air or the weather is too humid, please open the doors and windows regularly to ventilate and place a small packet of dry lime or other desiccant in the corner of Wardrobes to prevent the cabinet and door panel from mold and deformation.
5. Wood Wardrobes usually only need to be wiped with a clean cloth. If it is dirty, you can use soapy water or a neutral detergent to wipe it with a damp cloth.