1. Prevent the water on the kitchen cabinets from flowing down and soaking into the door panel.
2. The door hinges and handles are loose and abnormal, and should be adjusted in time or notified to the manufacturer for repair.
3. The doors of solid wood Kitchen Cabinets can be cleaned and maintained with furniture wax. The crystal door panel can be wiped with velvet cloth dipped in warm water or neutral detergent.
4. The load-bearing capacity of the upper cabinet is generally not as follows, so it is suitable to place light objects in the upper cabinet, and it is best to put heavy objects in the lower cabinet.
5. The utensils placed in the Kitchen Cabinets should be cleaned and then put in. Pay special attention to the need to dry the utensils.
6. The hardware in Kitchen Cabinets should be wiped with a dry cloth to avoid water marks on the surface caused by water droplets.
7. The sink of the cooking table can hold the internal filter box with filaments in advance to prevent vegetable chips and small residues from blocking the water pipe.