1. The solid wood Kitchen Cabinets have been specially treated, but if the surface of the door panel is not cleaned for a long time, the wood surface may change and affect the appearance. It is recommended to perform maintenance, cleaning, and cleaning on the solid wood door panel every half a month or so. This can keep the color bright and long.
2. Avoid letting sunlight shine on the surface of Kitchen Cabinets for a long time, as it is easy to make the internal moisture of the wood lose balance. In the dry environment in winter, you need to regularly wipe the door with a wrung wet rag to avoid cracks caused by excessive loss of dry air. .
3. If the solid wood Kitchen Cabinets products are not used for a long time, they should not be covered with plastic cloth, and the room should be ventilated regularly.
4. If the room is excessively humid in spring, the air conditioner should be turned on for dehumidification to keep the indoor humidity at about 40%.
5. When cleaning Kitchen Cabinets, use a soft cloth with maintenance oil to wipe off the dust along the wood texture, and ensure that no dust particles or small metal particles are left on the soft cloth to avoid leaving marks on the panel.