1. Confirm the installation location of Bathroom Cabinets: Before paving the floor tiles and wall tiles, you must confirm the installation location of Bathroom Cabinets. Since the installation of Bathroom Cabinets is to punch holes in the wall, water inlet and drainage holes are also required Once the installation is complete, the location cannot be moved, so confirming the installation location of Bathroom Cabinets is a prerequisite before installation.
2. When purchasing Bathroom Cabinets, confirm the shape and size of Bathroom Cabinets according to the installation location: After the location of Bathroom Cabinets is determined, the shape and size of Bathroom Cabinets can only be determined according to the installation location.
3. Identify the piping diagram of the water pipe and the wiring diagram of the electric wire: When installing, it is necessary to punch holes on the wall with an air drill, so it is important to confirm the piping diagram and wiring diagram before installation.
4. Confirm the installation height of Bathroom Cabinets: Generally, the standard installation height of Bathroom Cabinets is 80 ~ 85cm, which is calculated from the floor tiles to the upper part of the wash basin. The specific installation height is also determined according to the height and usage habits of family members , But it is most suitable within the standard height range.
5. the accessories and installation of each Bathroom Cabinets are different, even the punching size of the same model is not the same, but the installation process is basically the same.