Laundry Cabinet manufacturers will tell you about the maintenance precautions of stainless steel Laundry Cabinet.
1. The newly renovated house should pay attention to opening windows to avoid corrosive gas emitted by the decoration materials and destroy the protective film on the stainless steel surface.
2. After the balcony Laundry Cabinet is used, wipe it with a dry cloth to prevent water droplets from remaining on the surface. Water with high iron content may cause brown-red colored traces on some stainless steel surfaces.
3. The retained water will cause mineral deposits to occur. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and then completely cleaned with clean water.
4. When cleaning some dead corner dirt of stainless steel Laundry Cabinet, avoid using steel brush or rough texture brush to avoid scratching its surface.
5. Stainless steel bathroom products such as Laundry Cabinet usually use neutral detergent when cleaning the surface, and scrub gently.