1. When you buy the Bathroom Cabinets, you must be careful when handling them. The ceramic basin is fragile. It can be lifted gently without being pulled hard. When placing Bathroom Cabinets, the floor should also be flat. If it is a floor cabinet, the foot pads should be flat.
2. Bathroom Cabinets should not be exposed to the sun, preferably in a ventilated place, or in a dry place.
3. If you accidentally smoke in the bathroom and scorch the paint surface, you can take a toothpick, wrap a layer of cloth, slowly wipe the burn marks, you can also get some thin vinegar, you can remove it.
4. If you get some white burn marks on the Bathroom Cabinets, you can try rubbing them with alcohol, toilet water, or kerosene on the cloth
5. If there are water stains, the cloth is moistened and covered on the Bathroom Cabinets. You can press the wet cloth with an iron to remove the stains immediately.